Jennifer-White
Jennifer White began her career with porn in the year 2009, when she shot her very first sex scene for Vivid's porn film Brand New Faces. Jennifer White admitted that when she discussed her first filming experience as an adult in her Adult DVD Talk October 2015 interview, I was incredibly concerned. I shot my first video in the company of Vivid Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. The conversation was with Alex Gonz. Being unable to speak was enough to make me nervous. Also, blowing my snot out with cotton mouths doesn't work as well. There is no way to tell that I do not smoke in the scenes before. Jennifer White decided on her porn stage name out of affection for the Disney princess Snow White. Also, she chose this name to be a resemblance to a little girl from the neighborhood. Jennifer White explains it best. I was very concerned to have my name sound like somebody else because, as Jennifer White says herself "I'm my neighbor from across the street. or the woman who screams." Some acquaintances and I would claim that everyone looks exactly like Jennifer so that's where that originated. As a child, Snow White was my favorite Disney Princess. When I was a child I was a child, everybody would say that I looked like Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment